The main control of Visual Composer Website Builder is the navigation bar. With a navigation bar, you can access all the options available to Visual Composer Website Builder. Any additional windows and options are directly linked to the navigation bar.
The navigation bar in Frontend editor by default is located on the left side of the screen. Yet, it is possible to change the location of the navigation bar to any place. Drag navigation around and it will be attached to different parts of the screen, or leave it detached. To change the location, click on the drag handler located in the left corner of the navigation bar and start dragging.
Note: While detached, it is allowed to change the length of the navigation bar. Part of the options and controls on the navigation bar will be hidden under the sandwich menu (located on the right side).
Navigation Bar Controls
The navigation bar in Frontend editor has the following options:
- Add Content Window (consists of the Elements and the Templates tab;
- Open Tree View;
- Undo/Redo actions;
- Responsive View control;
- Visual Composer Insights;
- Open Visual Composer Hub;
- Access On-Page Settings (access to Local and Global CSS, Page layouts, and more);
- Publishing Options
- Save as Draft (for unpublished content);
- Update (for published content);
- Preview Changes (optional);
- View Page;
- Go to WordPress Dashboard.
To fasten the process of opening the above-mentioned options, use these keyboard shortcuts or hover over the specific option right in the Frontend editor to see what shortcuts can trigger the action.