Visual Composer Website Builder allows you to create engaging popups for your WordPress site. The Popup Builder add-on is available to all Premium subscription owners and can be downloaded from the Visual Composer Hub straight after the plugin activation.
With the help of popup builder, you can create site-wide and page-specific popups that get triggered:
- On-page initial load (only once)
- On-page load
- Element id (when an element appears in the viewport)
- On-click (via Link Selector)
Use Visual Composer Popup Builder to create:
- GDPR notices
- Newsletter subscriptions (lead-generation forms)
- Promotional and sales discounts
- and more
Download Popup Builder
To download Visual Composer Popup Builder:
- Open Visual Composer Hub
- Navigate to Addons section
- Locate Popup Builder add-on
- Download the add-on
After download, the new Popup Builder editor option will appear under Visual Composer menu.
To control popup trigger events site-wide, go to Popup section under Visual Composer Settings.
To control popup triggers for a specific page, go to On-Page Editor Settings in the Visual Composer Frontend editor.