You can use Visual Composer Website Builder out of the box right after the installation. Nevertheless, to uncover the full potential of the editor it is recommended to Activate Visual Composer Hub in order to get access to more elements, templates, and extensions.
After plugin installation, you will have an option to activate Free version or Premium version. If you don’t have Premium license yet, you can activate Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license right away.
Visual Composer Free version activation
- Open your WordPress admin panel www.yoursite.com/wp-admin;
- Hover over Visual Composer in the left side menu and choose Getting Started;
- Select Create New Page;
- Open the Visual Composer Hub;
- Click on the Get Started button at the top;
- Select Activate Free;
Note: It is recommended to use one e-mail address for all your Visual Composer Website Builder installations to keep your websites under one Visual Composer Account.
- Visual Composer Website Builder is now activated on your WordPress website.
Note: You can also activate the free version from the frontend editor. Simply go to the Visual Composer Hub and click on Get Started.
You can now proceed and create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder.
Remember, you can upgrade your Free version to the Premium by purchasing Premium license on Visual Composer website.