You can use Visual Composer Website Builder out of the box right after the installation. Nevertheless, to uncover the full potential of the editor it is recommended to Activate Visual Composer Hub in order to get access to more elements, templates, and extensions.
If you don't have a Premium license yet, you can activate the Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license right away.
Visual Composer Free version activation
- Hover over Visual Composer and choose Getting Started;
- Click on the button below Free License feature list;
Note: In case you already have your Free License key, go to My Visual Composer Licenses section and copy it.
- In a newly opened tab, enter your email and click on Get License;
- Copy your Free License key;
- Paste it to the license key input in your WordPress admin panel;
- Click on the Activate button. Visual Composer Free activation is done on your WordPress website.
Note: You can also activate the Free version from the frontend editor. Simply go to the Visual Composer Hub and click on Get Started.
You can now proceed and create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder.
Remember, you can upgrade your Free version to the Premium by purchasing a Premium license on the Visual Composer website.