You can use Visual Composer Website Builder out of the box right after the installation. Nevertheless, to uncover the full potential of the editor it is recommended to Activate Visual Composer Hub in order to get access to more elements, templates, and extensions.
If you don't have a Premium license yet, you can activate the Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license right away.
Visual Composer Free version activation
- Hover over Visual Composer in your WordPress Admin panel and choose 'Activate Hub';
- Click on the 'Get Free License' button below the Free License feature list;
Note: If you already have a Free License key, you can find it under the Licenses in My Visual Composer.
- Enter your email address and click on the button to generate your license key;
- Copy the license key;
- Go back to your WordPress admin panel, and paste it in the license key input;
- Click on the 'Activate' button.
Now you can access the free version of the Visual Composer Hub. Don't forget to check the entered email address and verify it to be able to manage your licenses in My Visual Composer.
Your account in My Visual Composer is the place where you can find all the details regarding your license, get another free or premium license, upgrade at any time, and more.
Note: You can also activate the Free version from the frontend editor. Simply go to the Visual Composer Hub and click on 'Activate Hub'.
You can now proceed and create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder.
Remember, you can upgrade your Free version to the Premium by purchasing a Premium license on the Visual Composer website.