You can use Visual Composer Website Builder out of the box right after the installation. Nevertheless, to uncover the full potential of the editor it is recommended to Activate Visual Composer Hub in order to get access to more elements, templates, and extensions.
After plugin installation, you will have an option to activate the Free version or Premium version. If you don’t have a Premium license yet, you can activate the Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license right away.
Visual Composer Free version activation
- Open your WordPress admin panel www.yoursite.com/wp-admin;
- Hover over Visual Composer and choose Getting Started;
- Select Unlock Visual Composer Hub and click on Activate Free;
- Click on the my.visualcomposer.com below the license key box to get your license;
- Enter an email and click on Get license;
Note: In case you already have your Free license key, go to My Visual Composer Licenses section and copy your license key from there.
- Copy and paste your license key to the license key input;
- Click on Activate Free to activate Visual Composer Website Builder on your WordPress website.
Note: You can also activate the Free version from the frontend editor. Simply go to the Visual Composer Hub and click on Get Started.
You can now proceed and create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder.
Remember, you can upgrade your Free version to the Premium by purchasing Premium license on Visual Composer website.