You can use Visual Composer Website Builder out of the box right after the installation. Nevertheless, to uncover the full potential of the editor it is recommended to Activate Visual Composer Hub in order to get access to more elements, templates, and extensions.
If you don't have a Premium license yet, you can activate the Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license right away.
Visual Composer Free version activation
- Hover over Visual Composer and choose Getting Started;
- Click on the "GET FREE LICENSE" button below the Free License feature list;
Note: If you already have a Free License key, you can find it under the Licenses in My Visual Composer.
- A new window will open where you enter your email address. When done, click on "GET LICENSE";
- Copy your Free License key;
- Head back to your WordPress admin panel, and paste it in the license key input;
- Click on the "ACTIVATE" button.
Visual Composer Free activation is done and that means you can take advantage of Visual Composer Hub.
Note: You can also activate the Free version from the frontend editor. Simply go to the Visual Composer Hub and click on Get Started.
You can now proceed and create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder.
Remember, you can upgrade your Free version to the Premium by purchasing a Premium license on the Visual Composer website.