Thank you for purchasing Visual Composer Premium license – in a few minutes you will be able to enjoy premium-class features and build your WordPress website with a simple to use interface and without coding.
To get full access to Visual Composer Hub and download all elements, templates, blocks, and extensions you need to activate your Premium license.
After plugin installation, you can activate the Premium version from the WordPress dashboard. Note there’s no need to download an additional premium plugin. All you have to do is follow the activation wizard and it will do the job for you.
If you don’t have Premium license yet, you can activate Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license now.
Premium License Activation
- Open your WordPress admin panel www.yoursite.com/wp-admin;
- Hover over Visual Composer in the left side menu and choose Go Premium;
- Select a category and login with your Visual Composer account credentials. Use the same email you entered during the checkout;
- Select the license you want to activate from the list and click on the Activate button;
- You will be redirected back to your WordPress site and that means the activation is done.
Now you can create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder and download Premium content from the Visual Composer Hub.
Premium Activation On Staging
You can activate Visual Composer Premium license on your staging environment without “using” your license. Visual Composer automatically recognizes your staging environment and offer to activate Staging license. This will allow you to activate one license on both – live (production) and staging environments.