Thank you for purchasing Visual Composer Premium license – in a few minutes you will be able to enjoy premium-class features and build your WordPress website with a simple to use interface and without coding.
To get full access to Visual Composer Hub and download all elements, templates, blocks, and extensions you need to activate your Premium license.
After the plugin installation, you can activate the Premium version from the WordPress dashboard. Note there’s no need to download an additional premium plugin. All you have to do is follow the activation wizard and it will do the job for you.
If you don’t have a Premium license yet, you can activate the Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license now.
Premium License Activation
- Open your WordPress admin panel www.yoursite.com/wp-admin;
- Hover over Visual Composer and choose Go Premium;
- Click on the my.visualcomposer.com to find your Visual Composer Premium subscription license key;
- Log in using your account credentials and find the Licenses section;
- Select the license you want to activate from the list and click on the key icon to see the license;
- Paste the license key into the field and click on the Activate Premium button;
- Your activation is done.
Note: You can upgrade your Premium license straight from the My Visual Composer License section by clicking on the View below the Upgrade row.
Now you can create your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder and download Premium content from the Visual Composer Hub.
Premium Activation On Staging
By entering your license key you can also activate the Visual Composer Premium license on your staging environment. Visual Composer automatically recognizes your staging environment and offers to activate your license on it. This will allow you to activate one license on both – live (production) and staging environments.