Thank you for purchasing Visual Composer Premium license – in a few minutes you will be able to enjoy premium-class features and build your WordPress website with a simple to use interface and without coding.
You can use Visual Composer Website Builder out of the box right after the installation. Nevertheless, to uncover the full potential of the editor it is recommended to Activate Visual Composer Hub Premium in order to get access to more elements, templates, and extensions.
After plugin installation, you will have an option to activate Premium version. If you don’t have Premium license yet, you can activate Free version and upgrade to Premium later on or purchase your Premium license right away.
On checkout completion, your new license was added to your Visual Composer Account. Visual Composer Account is created automatically during the first license purchase.
Premium License Activation
- Open your WordPress admin panel www.yoursite.com/wp-admin;
- Hover over Visual Composer in the left side menu and choose Go Premium;
- Select a category and login with your Visual Composer account credentials;
- Select the license you want to activate from the list and click on the Activate button;
- You will be redirected back to your WordPress site and that means the activation is done.
Note: If you have the free version activated, you can also upgrade to the premium version through the Visual Composer Hub.
You can now either setup Settings for Visual Composer Website Builder or proceed with creating your first page with Visual Composer Website Builder and downloading Premium content from the Visual Composer Cloud.