Are you working on your new site or want to set an existing site to maintenance mode? Visual Composer Premium comes packed with the Maintenance Mode add-on that allows you to set your site to maintenance mode at any time.
Forget about additional plugins or tinkering the code. Create the design of your maintenance page right in the Visual Composer editor and set this layout to serve as your maintenance mode page. Create a stunning maintenance mode pages with countdown timers, full-height backgrounds, parallax or video effects.
How to set your WordPress site to maintenance?
To access maintenance mode controls:
- Open your WordPress Admin Dashboard;
- Navigate to Visual Composer – Settings;
- Open Maintenance Mode tab;
- Enable maintenance mode toggle;
- From the drop-down menu select the page to use for the maintenance mode;
- Save changes.
Note: Users with access to admin panel will still be able to preview the whole website and make changes.
To disable maintenance mode, simply turn the Maintenance Mode toggle OFF.